+44 (0) 1283 228 336
Welcome to Brunel Healthcare
Brunel Healthcare are the UK's leading manufacturer of vitamins, minerals and nutritional supplements. We specialise in private label and contract manufacture of shelf ready goods for the global marketplace.
Our long standing base of private label customers includes some of the world's largest retailers, from whom we have won many awards. We also manufacture and pack many internationally recognised brands.
We were proud recipients of the Queen’s Award for Enterprise in 2015. This is one of the most prestigious accolades that a British business can receive.
We operate from a modern, purpose built 30,000m2 development and production facility in Derbyshire, Central England.
Sector leading quality standards have been paramount to driving our continued growth. Licensed by the MHRA, we operate to cGMP standards.
We are AA Grade BRC accredited and hold Saudi FDA approval. We have representation on the boards of the two leading industry bodies, the CRN (Council for Responsible Nutrition) and the HFMA (Health Foods Manufacturers Association).
With a wealth of in house expertise, comprehensive development and testing facilities combined with long-standing strategic international supplier alliances, we are uniquely positioned to lead the innovation and new product development agenda in the marketplace.
Queen's Award Winners
- Brunel Healthcare, alongside parent company Nutrahealth, were honoured to receive the Queen's Award for Enterprise in April 2015.
- The Queen's Award for Enterprise is the highest business accolade a UK company can receive and is recognised globally.
- Brunel Healthcare were given the award for our outstanding achievement in the International Trade category.
New Soft Gelatin Encapsulation Facility
- In December 2015, we completed the construction and installation of a state of the art soft gelatin capsule manufacturing facility on our existing site.
- The new facility forms part of a continued, extensive investment program.
- Our encapsulation facility utilises a time efficient, state of the art, in-line drying process to ensure that our industry leading standards of quality control are complimented by highly competitive costs.
New packaging & warehousing facility
- To support future growth we significantly extended our available capacity through the construction of a second, MHRA and BRC approved site, a few hundred meters from our existing site, housing a pharma standard packing facility and an additional 4,000 pallet spaces.
- The new 27,000 m² site contains 16 individual packing suites, giving each packing line its own air handling system, for total product segregation.
AA Grade Award - BRC Audit
- Following our most recent audit by the British Retail Consortium, we were pleased to be one of the first ever businesses to receive the highest possible double AA grade in recognition of our sector leading standards of quality.
Head of Product Develpment - Elected to Vice Chair of the Council for Responsible Nutrition
- In 2014, Nick Bennett, Brunel Healthcare's long standing Head of Product Development, was elected to the position of Vice Chair of the Council for Responsible Nutrition and Chair of the CRN's Technical committee. The CRN is one of the leading industry bodies shaping the food supplement industry.
- Nick works with the CRN to ensure that the highest standards of compliance are practised throughout the industry whilst working with regulatory bodies to help shape legislation for the benefit of our customers and the end consumer.